Providing individualized neuropsychological assessments tailored for the individual
Virtual assessment and therapy
Testing specialization includes:
- Learning Disorders including dyslexia, dyscalculia, and dysgraphia
- Attention Disorders
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (Austism, Aspergers, etc.) - ADOS-2 and ADI-R
- Traumatic Brain Injury - ImPACT and complete neuropsychological
- Other neurological disorders including epilepsy, tic disorders, strokes, cerebral palsy, etc.
- Extended time on high stakes tests (SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT, etc.)
- Emotional issues
- Complex learning issues
- Gifted testing
I work with a wide range of learning and attention issues, providing services that span from gifted testing to severe neurological disorders. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual's needs to help attain success.
I also work with patients for individual psychotherapy, working from a behavioral and cognitive behavioral perspective. I specialize with ADHD, medical issues, anxiety, depression, family issues, and autistic spectrum disorders.